Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Veggie Burgers

I finally got around to eating veggie burgers.


You know, they're really not bad. I think Tiff likes them more than hamburgers, which I have to disagree. Nothing beats a thick, juicy hamburger straight off the grill. But they are not nearly as bad as I was thinking. Plus, we, well Tiff, cooked them on the Foreman, which for some reason makes a big difference to me.

I'm learning the trick with these meatless meats is small bites. Actually, the thing about them is the same problem I have with some vegetables: there's just a mental block. It's simple logic, if you think you won't like it, you won't like it.

So while I'm not a veggie burger convert, I think it's a pretty big success that I ate it happily. I may be a portobello mushroom sandwich convert, though. I really think I'd eat that over most other sandwiches.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Yummy!!!!!

You've been doing pretty good so far, keep it up!!!

Exercise Challenge Tracker