Friday, February 22, 2008

Duffy's Juice

I haven't written about juicing for awhile, so I need to draw my little non-sacrifice to close so there will likely only be a few more posts. I should say though, that I will continue my juicing and in fact, I really think it can change your life and would strongly urge everyone to try it. It might be a little costly, but I honestly don't think I can go back to drinking store-bought juice. The juice just tastes that much better... apple juice that tastes like apples, orange juice that tastes like oranges. The shnozberries taste like shnozberries.

I like it so much, that as I'm confident that I will win the current $270 million, I hope to start a juice bar. Similar to a coffee shop, my juice bar would be a place where folks could come in and sit for a while, talk to friends, read a paper, write a report, surf the internet, or even stand awkwardly in the corner, all the while enjoying the greatness of juice. All-natural juice. The future is not milkbars and weirdos, the future is juicebars and happy, successful, virile winners.

I'm only half kidding here. People are so accustomed to the flavors that they buy in the store that they have no idea what freshly made juice actually tastes like. I think that if people tried it, they would love it. Fresh apple juice, yummers. And then, you can start adding all the weird stuff like carrots, mango, broccoli, and spinach.

No comments:

Exercise Challenge Tracker