Thursday, April 3, 2008

7:00 Hour

More on the 7:00 hour, which I predict will be the topic of several posts. Our sacrificing skills aren't quite top-notch yet as neither of us suggested giving up the 8:00 hour as Sydney did. We wouldn't want to miss American Idol or, hmmm... that's really all we watch.

Yesterday, too, I spent part of the hour on the computer, which I feel guilty about. I understand that we can't turn off the computer for that short time, but I think perhaps we should let the poor machine at least rest for that time.

The second hour is an hour of our choosing, but it has to be during the time that we would normally be using the television, including playing video games like NCAA Football 2005, which I still play all too often. It has been the 6:00 hour both nights so far, but it may change tonight, it being Thursday and there's nothing on TV.

Also, we have turned on the lights as it gets closer to 8:00, but pretty soon the sunlight should allow us not to have to do this.

No comments:

Exercise Challenge Tracker